'Photography is nothing-it's life that interests me.'
- Production: Capturing High Quality Images in Single Images or/and Photo Stories (Essays) base on assignment. The type of assignment can be a mission to capture project activities and daily life in the fields, produce stories of people or beneficiaries’ life, or photo documentation during the high level delegation visit in an organisation.
- Post-Production: Establishing a Photo Library/ Photo Stock in an organisation, this will include; photo selection, editing, and metadata/IPTC. To produce various Public Information tools; Design and layout of photo story book, reports, calendars, posters, etc.
BASIC PHOTOJOURNALISM COURSE (for field staff)
The purpose is to give field staff some knowledge of basic photography and photojournalism to tell a story through photography, using whatever tools they have (pocket camera, mobile phone, etc.) and maximizing their capacities.
- Introducing basic knowledge of technical photography (using any photography device, from DSLR to Mobile phone user) to be able to capture good photograph.
- Introducing Photojournalism, understand the basic and how to tell a story through photography.
- Mini Photo Story assignment.
VIDEO/ SHORT FILM PRODUCTION
Upon request, the work of producing video/footages could be included:
- Pre-Production: Developing a concept and storyline of video/short film.
- Production: Producing HD video/footages and interview base on storyline/ request list.
- Post-production: Video, sound, text into short film/video in HD and web format.